Apr 3, 2011

Work continues

I have the 9 Slayers and the new cannon completed except there bases.  That leaves me with just 3 character models to paint by Thursday.  At this point that is a cake walk!  I tried something different on my cannon crew, I gave them red tunics.  It definitely pops but it sort of detracts from the orange beards.  From now on I will stick with the brown leather tunics.  Pardon the pix, it turns out that my Galaxy Tab takes awful pictures!  Even worse than my Blackberry.  One question I do have is does anyone know of a good technique to paint flaming hot coals?  I painted them up from black to white and they sort of looked like rocks.  I then redid the top half use red, yellows and oranges.  Don't think I got it.  Tomorrow I have to start and finish the display base.  We will see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment