Feb 18, 2011

Goblin Wolf Riders Reenforcements

Just a quick update.  I recently negotiated some re-enforcements for my Orcs and Goblins army from a Halfling mercenary in Southern California.  I've been busy fixing up the new troops to blend in with the existing army.  Last night I tackled the Goblin Wolf Riders and fortunately with a little elbow grease and some plastic glue I was able to repair them so I have 44 with spears and 25 with bows.  With the exiting models this will yield 3 units, 18 strong each, with spears/full command and 1 unit, 25 strong, with bows and full command.  Now they are repaired I will attempt to match the paint job on the new bits and give all the models a Devlan Mud wash.  Finally, I will redo the basing to make it consistent with the rest of the army.


No comments:

Post a Comment