Feb 21, 2011

Brawler Bash

This year I decided to make the commitment to try and get to a few of the popular tourneys around the country.  First up is the Brawler Bash on April 9th and 10th.  I've decided to run Dwarfs since the Tomb Kings book won't be ready yet and my Orc and Goblin House Army is not really painted up to my normal standard.  I've also had a decent run with the stunites of late and they are painted half way decent.  I've started tweaking my list and working on the army background fluff, because I can't play army without a story!

Here is a link to the Brawler Bash IV and as of right now I'm planning on driving.  So if there is anyone in the nearby Memphis area that wants to hitch a ride, just let me know.

http://brawlerbash.proboards.com/index.cgi?

No comments:

Post a Comment