Jan 3, 2011

Been a while...

It's been almost a month since my last entry, but I promise that I've been very busy.  In between the hustle and bustle of the holidays, including a trip to Michigan, I've managed to get a few things finished.  The OnG army is nearly completed.  One unit of Gobbo archers, 3 spear chukkas and a pump wagon is all that remains.  Right now the army stands at 5K painted and I won't add to it until I see what's released in the spring.  Fingers crossed for plastic squigs!  Plus I'm interested to see what they do with the new army book.
As most of you know this army was painted fast using base colors, limited highlights and a Devlan Mud wash.

Pardon the pix, I'm not that great of a photographer. 

Now that army is almost done maybe I should actually play a game with them! 







No comments:

Post a Comment