Jul 1, 2011

Random Musings

Real life has been slowing down the quantity of posts of late.  But that is sure to change with Blood in the Sun now only a week away!
 
Recently I've been following a discussion on our favorite mailing list about the ramifications of 8th edition on the player base, namely are we gaining or losing players because of 8th edition.  You have already heard that discussion a hundred times.  But what I always find interesting is the guaranteed sub discussion about the increased potential impact of magic and how that is bad for the game.  Whenever that topic comes up it always makes me wonder if some players wouldn't be better off playing historicals.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. My thought exactly. If you don't want to play a game with magic, go play historicals or at least another system. Magic is an intricate part of WFB.

    Good Luck next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully I will not get crushed by joe rogers in the first round!

    ReplyDelete